As part of the World Wide Anglican Communion, we join Episcopalians and Anglicans all over the world in worshiping the Triune God as a fellowship within the one, holy catholic and apostolic Church.
As Anglicans, we follow the Book of Common Prayer which leads and shapes our worship. We hold to the teachings found therein, particularly responsible for our formation is the Catechism found in the 1979 Book of Common Prayer.
We are a member of the American Anglican Council whose goal is to build up and affirm Christian orthodoxy within the Anglican Communion. We affirm their statement of faith that:
- The Bible is the unchanging, authoritative word of God.
- Jesus Christ alone is the full revelation of God.
- Christians are called to obey Jesus Christ.
- Congregations are called to corporate worship, discipleship, and mission.
- The mission of the Church includes evangelism and serving others.
- We affirm the Nicene and Apostles’ Creeds and the historic formularies of Anglicanism.
- We affirm the Jerusalem Declaration of confessional Anglican belief.
- All human life is a gift from God and is to be protected from conception to natural death.
- We oppose prejudice and renounce any false notion of inclusivity that denies that all are sinners who need to repent.
- Marriage is between one man and one woman and they are to be faithful to one another; single Christians are called to celibacy.
To view the Statement of Faith in its entirety, please visit the American Anglican Council Statement of Faith page of the website.